Delta Kappa Gamma World Fellowships
- Award Category: Doctoral Awards, In-Course Awards, International Awards, Master's Awards
- Student Deadline : Date set by School of Graduate Studies
- Application Dates : Fall
- Value & Duration : $4,000 USD for one year
- Level of Study : Doctoral, Master’s
- Required Legal Status : International
- Results : May 2019
The Delta Kappa Gamma Society International is a professional honorary society of 100,000 key women educators in 17 countries that promotes the professional and personal growth of women educators and excellence in education. The World Fellowship Fund was established to provide opportunities for international women to pursue graduate studies in Canada and the United States.
- Be a registered full-time Master’s or Doctoral student at the University of Toronto;
- Be a female student with a valid study permit (Citizens and permanent residents of Canada and the United States are ineligible);
- Have achieved a TOEFL score, or equivalent documentation, that at least meets the School of Graduate Studies’English language proficiency minimum requirements, unless English is the applicant’s first language; and
- Not be completing their degree requirements in 2019. Award holders must be registered full-time in their program throughout the 2019-20 academic year in order to receive and retain the funds.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to review the Delta Kappa Gamma Qualification & Application Checklist for all of the eligibility and application instructions and requirements.
Each applicant must ensure that a complete application package is provided to the Graduate Awards Office (63 St. George Street, 2nd floor reception) in hardcopy by 4:30pm on Friday, November 30, 2018. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Review the detailed requirements for the application materials on the Delta Kappa Gamma Qualification & Application Checklist.
- Completed application form;
- Copy of a valid study permit;
- Original or certified copies of official transcripts from all previous post-secondary studies, including the University of Toronto transcript showing the applicant’s registration in the Fall 2018 session;
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL score or equivalent); and
- Three (3) confidential letters of reference (using the DKG Letter of Reference form) in signed and sealed envelopes.
To avoid loss or misplacement of documents in the mail or otherwise, all applicants are strongly advised to collect and assemble all of the required application materials, including reference letters and official transcripts, and deliver their complete hardcopy package to the Graduate Awards Office by the deadline.
Contacts & Resources
Review the Delta Kappa Gamma Qualification & Application Checklist.
For more information, please contact: